Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Totally Kids fun furniture & toys!
Please take a few minutes to review these Terms and Conditions. Your purchase of products from us constitutes your agreement to follow these Terms and Conditions and to be bound by them. From time to time there may be information on our website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. Totally Kids fun furniture & toys and The Bean Bag Store reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
You must be present at the time of delivery to receive and inspect your shipment. It is important to be as detailed and descriptive as possible on the delivery receipt that the delivery driver will give you before you sign for your items. A signature indicates acceptance, so if you sign without inspecting the box or its contents, then you are accepting the shipment "as is". We will not be able to file a damage claim with the shipper on your behalf unless you notate any damages at the time of delivery. If the box is compromised in any way, you must notate "box damaged, exposed product, damage to product" on the delivery receipt. If there are any damaged or missing pieces, you must note this on the delivery receipt. If the box/packaging are not available for your inspection, be certain to note that on the delivery receipt. Any damages must be reported to our customer service department within 5 days of receipt of the item. Remember that if you sign the delivery receipt without notating damages, we cannot be responsible for assisting you in the repair or replacement of the merchandise. Failure to accept delivery within 5 days of shipment availability will result in additional fees.
Totally Kids fun furniture & toys and The Bean Bag Store reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you purchase products from us or use our web site. Any action relating to the use of the web site or any transaction with Totally Kids fun furniture & toys and The Bean Bag Store must be brought in the state or federal courts located in the County of Hennepin, Minnesota. Mattresses are not returnable.
- Your item will be shipped to a local delivery terminal.
- The delivery terminal will call you when your item arrives to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Deliveries are made between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday through Friday and will be scheduled as a 4-hour window.
- Your item will be delivered on a lift gate truck and will be taken off the truck by the delivery driver.
- Upon delivery please inspect your item(s). You will be required to sign a Proof of Delivery receipt. Please note any damage to the item or packaging on the delivery receipt or, if refusing delivery due to damage please note refused due to damage on this receipt.
- A signature is required for all deliveries; the driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.